comprehensive & close at hand
The people of the Good Grief Center are passionate about their mission to be a resource center and safe place to work through grief. Staff members and volunteers draw on real-life insights along with in-depth, ongoing training to provide thoughtful, appropriate guidance. The following free services are available through the Good Grief Center:
- One-to-one support, in person or over the phone.
- Support groups held at the good grief center and a comprehensive listing of other bereavement support groups and organizations in the Pittsburgh region.
- Pet loss support, in person or over the phone.
- An extensive library of grief-related books, brochures, magazines, audiotapes, and videotapes, all of which can be used on-site or borrowed.
- A referral list of therapists specializing in grief.
Clients may walk in, call ahead for an appointment, or call to find resources and support. We are here Monday through Friday during regular business hours and on most evenings and Saturdays.
Contact us at 412.224.4700 or 888.474.3388